Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

One of my girls even asked when we were getting our tree.  It looks more like mid-January out my window than April 16.  Yesterdays, snow dumped at least a foot on us, and the never correct weather people are threatening us with another 6+ inches of the heavy, white stuff.  Yuck!  So much for garden plans and fence building.  I'm stuck inside planning the farm, and plotting against my hubby.  How hard would it be to keep a milk goat?  We wouldn't have to buy milk from the store again.   What would happen if I cross breed wool sheep with hair sheep?  Maybe it's time to stop daydreaming and clean the house.  

Actually, I'm being glared at by a hungry pony while I sit here procrastinating.   I'm not ready to leave the warmth of my house and coffee for a trip into Antarctica.  I used to laugh at the folks in Alaska with their 9 months of winter;  I can't do that anymore because we get the same weather here in the Rockies minus the subzero temps.  Ironically during our spring storm I caught a glimpse of robins playing in the pines.  They're a sign of spring, right?  Maybe we'll get lucky and mud season will begin soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment