Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Tale of Two Brothers

Peter and Tobias

It's like a caprine version of Jerry Springer.  Two bucklings, born to the same mother minutes apart, but with two different daddies.  

Dauntless, the boys mama.
On March 24, Dauntless, gave birth to a beautiful set of triplets, two bucklings and a doeling.  Dauntless has been in my buck pen from mid-October to mid-November.  During that time, I had two bucks living there.  Valentine, who would stay at the ranch, and Cupid, who was just there to keep Valentine company. 

BOHICA ACRES Valentine, Peter's daddy.

As I prepare to register the bucklings, I needed to figure out who the baby daddy was.

BOHICA ACRES Spyro Moon, Tobias's daddy.

Surprise!  The boys, born minutes apart have two different daddies.  I'm still in shock.  This is a hilarious twist in my goat adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment