Saturday, April 8, 2017

The Little Engine That Couldn't


I think I can't, I think I can't, I think I can't!  I am filled with passions, dreams, desires.  They spin in my head filling my mind with endless possibilities and that's where they stay.  I'm gripped by a fear of failure, that the journey will be too difficult and I am too inadequate.  It's as if my dreams are bigger than my capabilities.  

A heart and a mind change are stirring deep within me.  I don't have to be perfect at everything, learning is one of my favorite parts of life.  This dream does not have to be realized overnight, it will take time and hard work.  Instead of thinking that things need to be done this very now, I need to develop a detailed plan to accomplish things as time, financial resources, and weather permits.  

I walk my land now looking at it through new eyes.  Incredibly positive feedback from friends and farm customers is spurring me on.  If I truly want to realize my crazy farm dream I need to remember the wise words of the Little Engine That Could, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment