Saturday, March 8, 2014

Craving Simplicity


The past many months have been a whirlwind.  Time slips away a little faster and faster, with each passing day has becoming a blur of activities.  I love this picture of Bear, finding a bit of peace amid the chaos.  I truly cherish the days when I can be home; finally spending time with the critters, the kids, and working on projects.   I love when I can bake, plan meals, make jam, be creative in the kitchen.  I've collected boards to make cute signs for the house; they're sitting in a pile in the basement. Seed catalogs and garden books have taken the place of the kitty and the movies on my perpetually cluttered table.  I'm yearning for a quieter time, when the schedule slows down and I can focus on the simple things that bring me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment